Sunday, April 22, 2007

done deal

It's interesting to see how people from all over the world can find a tiny teeny little space on the web. I guess it's the power of the oh so hot keywords "joost invitation" and not so much the extreme credibility I have in the blogosphere.

Anyway. The "competition" has been decided and I'm handing my invite to mblair - thanks to his dry sense of humour and play on words :)

So now I'm moving on to start writing stuff on this blog that hopefully will interest people to come back and read more. Not sure what that should be though. I'm leaning towards my mental notes about life in general - after all, there might be one or two of you who can recognize yourselves in that.

Let me know your comments.

mnts: A Joost invitation can be a good visitor boost on your blog and at the same time a hint that it's the Joost they're interested in and not you.

No comments: